How to Seed Cucumbers
- Remove cucumber peels with paring knife or vegetable peeler.
- Cut in half lengthwise and scrap out seed with a small spoon; discard.
Cut the halves lengthwise and scrape
out the seeds with a spoon.
Zucchini is another refreshing vegetable. Learn more about it in the next section.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Vegetable Recipes: Both tasty and good for you, vegetables are a great vehicle to try out new seasonings and cooking methods. Find plenty of ideas on our Vegetable Recipes page.
- Grilling Vegetables: Grilling vegetables is not only easy but it also produces a rich tasting, healthy treat. Learn how to grill vegetables in this article.
- Cooking: Learn the ins and outs of some basic cooking techniques in this helpful article.